Sunday, May 19, 2013


43 years ago I started this trip. There have been good times and bad, I have been happy and sad. I cried, I laughed, I went to war, I moved to another state, then moved back. I got married, got divorced, bought a house and gave it back to the bank. I have lived, I have loved, and I have learned. I know that no matter how alone I feel, I am surrounded by people who love me and care about me, and 2 brothers who are brothers. I have 2 lovely nieces, the best dog in the world, and a job that I love.

To all my friends and family, I say thank you. This year will present some challenges, as all of them do, Tuesday I have an appointment with the Pain Management Clinic, and my hope is that they will be able to help me overcome and control the pain that has plagued me for the last 2 years.

So again I say thank you, and I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment