Monday, October 23, 2017

It all Rolls Around and Falls Out Eventually

So Yeah. I have a blog. It sits and gathers internet dust, hiding in it's little corner, safe from the trolls.

It has been a crazy trip. Highs. Lows. Validation. Fear.

Anxiety has been on the rise, depression mostly in check. I work a job I love, that also drives me batshit insane sometimes. I have been to Italy, been to Chicago, been to Vancouver. I have played games, painted things, and read. I sleep, I eat, and still keep on existing, with some semblance of life.

Yes, this is rambling. It is a stream of consciousness wander around, an attempt to clear some cobwebs and get moving along. There is a lot of anger. A lot of frustration. A lot of lonely. Being alone in a crowd is something I am good at.

I've been single since 2012. Woken up alone every day since my dog died in 2016. I have my immediate family, some friends. Nothing beyond that. I may have forgotten what affection is, and I find my social skills beginning to atrophy, and find myself becoming more socially awkward all the time. It's a bid disturbing. But it is what is is...

Life moves forward, we get rattled around, but it all falls out eventually

No comments:

Post a Comment